Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cookies like Famous Amos

Cookies like Famous Amos, I said that, as I've tried this recipe many times, but my husband's opinion said that too much nuts for the cookies. Portion of nuts too much than the others ingredients.
Ok, lemme try again, using my friend's recipe, hmm still not find the taste that I like; Famous Amos.

Back again, tried the recipe I used before, but modified some ingredients, yippie, finally taste almost Famous Amos hehehe. If you want to make it, you can try my modification. If you have no time to make it you can order it from me ;-p is it simple, right?


Almost Famous Amos

Ingredients
115 gram butter
100 gram caster sugar
90 gram brown sugar, I change into palm sugar
1 egg
½ tsp vanilla extract
125 gram Oats, grind to a fine powder, sieved
125 gram plain flour
1/­8 tsp salt
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
50  gram almond, chopped coarsely
75 gram Guanaja, melted
75 gram milk chocolate chips
100 gram sultana, chopped coarsely

Cooking Methods
1. Whisk butter, palm sugar, and castor sugar until light and fluffy
2. Adding egg and vanilla, beat till well combine
3. Adding oats mixture and mix till combine
4. Adding chocolate and nut then mix till just combined.
5. Leave the dough in the fridge for about 20 minutes
6. Preheat oven to 160 Celcius
7. Lay a baking paper on the cookie sheet
8. Take about ½ tsp of the mixture and put on the cookie sheet
9. Bake for about 22 minutes
10.  Return the remaining dough to the fridge while waiting for the batch to come out from the oven.
11.  Cool on the cooling tray

The taste of cookies are so crunchy, you can't help just pick one cookie, you will pick and pick again and don't blame me if you will forget your meal ;-p





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...